Friday, May 6, 2016

Artsfest Spotlight: Jade Dawson

Some major benefits of holding events like Artsfest are getting people in the community exposed to the artistic ability that students have. This allows students to get their name out and possibly gain credit. This type of event is good for people trying to make a good name for themselves in the art world.


Art festivals are time consuming. They are not the type of event you can plan in a day or wing it. It takes time, patience, and help because you can't do it on your own.


During Artsfest I painted faces. I had an amazing time working with the group of people I was with. I was more than happy to work with little kids. They're so imaginative and have positive attitudes. They also have a lot of energy. There wasn't a single kid that came to me that didn't make me smile that day and I'll never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment